What We Do
GRANT RETAIL DESIGN can provide any combination of the
services to best suit a client‘s particular requirements.
An initial meeting or conversation will usually be sufficient
to determine the scope of work required and will allow
us to give the client a fee range.
1)If our client has an existing store that simply
needs an upgrade we typically ask for pictures of the
store and a wish list of changes that they would like
to see. These might include signage, finishes and colors,
fixtures, layout, lighting, etc. We then mutually determine
if you need a site visit so we can pull together a game
plan and a budget or if we can help you with the project
from our offices in La Jolla.
2) If our clients are planning a remodel or are
leasing a new store we help them create realistic budgets
and time lines for their stores design and construction
and prepare design drawings that include:
3) We also work with our clients to insure that
the product merchandising is consistent with the design
of the shop. There is no point in designing a great looking
shop and then having the merchandise displayed improperly.
In addition many of our clients look to our design
staff for their experience in the field. We have been
designing stores since 1981 and every year we “touch”
hundreds of stores in every retail category. If you have
a question about store design , display or construction
we can usually provide an answer.
- Storefront design, windows and signage
- Interior layout including placement of the
counters, dressing rooms, window display, fixtures
- Specification and design of display fixtures
- Colors and finishes including paint, flooring,
ceilings and wall and fixture materials
- Lighting plans for the retail area, dressing
rooms and back room
- Traffic flow analysis tied to merchandise
- Video and audio plans including computer related
- In store graphics and brand development